Thursday, August 30, 2007

Because I Said So

One of the August Moms sent the group a link to an eBay auction of Pokemon cards. The seller is a mother of six children. One of the little darlings sneaked a pack of Pokemon cards in her grocery cart, and the mom only found out later on. She was so furious that she sold the cards on eBay. Click here to view the auction.

Somewhere in The Suburbs found a link to this woman's blog, "Because I Said So." The author, Dawn Meehan, has been blogging since June 2007, and she already has some 77,000 hits to her blog because of that eBay auction. I'm a little jealous, but I'll get over it.

You MUST read her resignation letter. I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. I only wish I could write like that. Then again, I don't want the "six pack of motivation" she has. Ugh, my three wolves are enough.

Go ahead! Have a laugh.

No comments: