Monday, November 20, 2006

A Meme A Day . . .

Keeps the Blog Police away. Even though I spent a lot of time online earlier today, I managed to not post a thing. So, in the wee hours before bed, though I should have retired 30 minutes ago, I'm dashing off a meme I swiped from Kismet.

1. What can I learn about you in under 5 minutes?

I am bright, outspoken, verbose, brutally honest, moody, and occasionally funny.

2. How do you use blogging to build friendships?

Blogging has helped me know some dear friends better. For example, I never knew how funny Old Blue Socks is. She has this wonderful dry, wry wit that I never got to see in person. Blogging gives others a window into the insanity that is my life.

3. Who do you read every day, rain or shine?

Old Blue Socks, The Family Blender, Torrey Pines Reflections, and Are We There Yet?

4. How would you describe your writing style?

Tight narrative with a tendency to be long-winded.

5. If you could spend time with one person who would it be?

My grandmother, Frieda, whom I miss all the time.

6. What don't you write about? Anything considered a no-no in your book?

I do not write about intensely personal issues between me and WineGuy. Nor do I write about very private personal issues or sex.

7. What is your favorite thing that you wrote?

Here are a couple of favorites: Weekend In New England and Die, FPL, Die.

8. Are you and your blogging persona the same person?

Absolutely. I have no time or desire to play games.

9. Have you ever anonymously posted on a site to flame them?

No, that's cowardly.

10. If you had a super power, what would it be?

To turn back time.

I deleted the rest of the meme because that biographical information is found elsewhere in my blog. Maybe tomorrow's post will be more inspired.

1 comment:

Sock Girl said...

Your compliment cheered me greatly after a bad day. Thank you!