Thursday, May 03, 2007

Popping In

I realize it's been days since I last posted, and it's going to be a few days more before I get back into the routine of writing.

Briefly, we were in New Orleans for 5 days for the 38th Annual Jazz and Heritage Festival (Jazzfest). Our family makes this trip every year, and we had a great time. I'm drafting a post about our adventures in The Big Easy. It will have to wait until we return from a quick trip to St. Louis this weekend. WineGuy's niece is being Bat Mitzvahed there.

During the three days I'm home this week, I've had to do a ton of laundry and rehearse for the last chorale concert of the season. I should never have committed to sing this week, but I did, and I'm going to honor my commitment. Our alto section, which is normally about 20 voices, dropped to a measly 11 or 12 voices at dress rehearsal last night. However, I'm only singing one of three concerts, so the overall balance will suffer.

See you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear about Jazzfest.

Say hello to St. Louis for me. I used to live there.h