Sunday, November 05, 2006

eBay Annoyances

Like half the rest of the world, I've been shopping on eBay for years. I don't buy a lot of stuff, but I've had good luck with all my orders until now. About a month ago, I placed an order for 2 Yu-gi-oh cards that Wizard wanted as a reward for a good report card. I found the cards he wanted, bid on them, and won the bid. I never heard from the seller, so I sent him a message twice. Never heard anything, so I went ahead to PayPal and paid for the cards. To date, I still haven't received them or heard a single thing from the seller. Now what? Guess I'll have to file a complaint with eBay, call the credit card co. and charge-back the charge and get into a hassle. Why can't people just do what they're supposed to do?

2 comments:

Kel said...

G'day Alto2
so thanks to NaBloPoMo you now have a reader from Australia!

and about ebay, I just bought my husband a coffee grinder off ebay, for his 40th birthday. posted onsite as factory second, brand new, never used, box has wear and tear

then it arrived, the grinder had a bunch of spice in it, and the burr was broken

thankfully, after a bit of chasing around, DeLonghi came to the party and provided us with a brand new replacement

there's nothing like fresh ground coffee beans to brighten up one's morning

Her eyes East said...

Thanks for the post to my blog...that's a great idea, think I will too. I have also bought and sold on Ebay. Unfortunatly there are good and bad seller and good and bad buyers.Sorry you had a problem hopefully you can get it resolved quickly.