Sunday, November 05, 2006

eBay Annoyances

Like half the rest of the world, I've been shopping on eBay for years. I don't buy a lot of stuff, but I've had good luck with all my orders until now. About a month ago, I placed an order for 2 Yu-gi-oh cards that Wizard wanted as a reward for a good report card. I found the cards he wanted, bid on them, and won the bid. I never heard from the seller, so I sent him a message twice. Never heard anything, so I went ahead to PayPal and paid for the cards. To date, I still haven't received them or heard a single thing from the seller. Now what? Guess I'll have to file a complaint with eBay, call the credit card co. and charge-back the charge and get into a hassle. Why can't people just do what they're supposed to do?

3 comments:

Kel said...

G'day Alto2
so thanks to NaBloPoMo you now have a reader from Australia!

and about ebay, I just bought my husband a coffee grinder off ebay, for his 40th birthday. posted onsite as factory second, brand new, never used, box has wear and tear

then it arrived, the grinder had a bunch of spice in it, and the burr was broken

thankfully, after a bit of chasing around, DeLonghi came to the party and provided us with a brand new replacement

there's nothing like fresh ground coffee beans to brighten up one's morning

vamom7678 said...

Thanks for the post to my blog...that's a great idea, think I will too. I have also bought and sold on Ebay. Unfortunatly there are good and bad seller and good and bad buyers.Sorry you had a problem hopefully you can get it resolved quickly.

Mom of 4K said...

Ugh, sorry to hear about your Ebad experience. If you really need the cards, let me know what they are and I can have Karl check his favorite "Card Shop". He gets most of his cards there all the time.